ISRI’s virtual winter meetings wrapped up Friday with the Finance Committee discussing year-end financials and future budgetary strategy and with the Board of Directors approving motions that had been discussed in committees throughout the week. Here are the final updates from ISRI’s winter meeting:
- Finance Committee meeting members and ISRI President Robin Wiener walked through ISRI’s 2020 year-end financials and expectations for 2021. Jason Glei, ISRI’s vice president of marketing, provided a snapshot of ISRI’s advertising, sponsorship, and exhibit sales progress and expectations for ISRI2021, while Chuck Carr, ISRI’s vice president of convention and meetings, presented on the convention financials more broadly. Brianna Gianti, ISRI’s vice president of membership, gave an update on membership renewal.
- In the week’s final meeting, the Board of Directors reviewed and approved four motions committees brought forward. Members motioned to:
- Approve ISRI’s 2020 financial statements;
- Create a new investment fund;
- Approve ISRI’s 2021 advocacy agenda; and
- Approve a community relations strategy and fund.
ISRI’s next set of governance meetings will be held in April.